 Trains / 15582
Re: PNLTC display in Edmonds, WA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 01:05:36 GMT

Hey that's great. Cool look at all that stuff.

Legomaster

In lugnet.trains, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hey kids,
Anyway, enjoy the pictures.

By the way, is this a first? Cross-posting to both build.mecha and .trains. :^D

I always thought it wouild cool to have a huge Train/Mech-Mech
bay/Town/Technical Facility/ Support industry / Space port set up.

Having the Trains pull up and power loaders off load the Mecha bits and
supplies.

Yep, One day.

Legomaster