 Trains / 15578
Re: LEGO Shop@Home Catalog Train Shed Instructions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 00:46:30 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Ahui Herrera writes:
Well after much hard work and not wanting to wait for LEGO Direct
to post the instrustions of the Train Shed in the Jan 2002 Catalog
Page 53 I've done it.

I tried to open the MLCAD file and got multiple missing part/step
errors.  Is page 53 of the catalog scanned and posted somewhere?

SRC
LUGNet#765
http://bricklink.com/store.asp?p=SRC