 Trains / 15557
  Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive!

Thanks for sharing the instructions, I'm sure a lot of effort went into them. Scott A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable man persists in attempting to adapt his (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive!

(...) Indeed, the renderings put my computer out of commission for a few nights! I really need to fix a couple of the more obvious problems, but all in due time, right? Thanks again! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)