 Trains / 15555
    Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive! —Jason Spears
   (...) Green Engine - Neat design and look. I'm no train buff, so I can't say as to how accurate it is, but I might have to borrow your design to make one for myself. I really like the steps in the front and back. Gondola - I like the use of the 1x4 (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive! —Jake McKee
   (...) Feel free! Please let me know if you have any suggestions. It is somewhat accurate depending on which real life prototype you look at. Rather than model a prototype down to the T, I choose the design elements I really liked from several and (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)