 Trains / 15532
  Re: F unit Roof Shot: Flatter curve than you'd think

(...) True, but people, even people who claim knowledge levels such that they should know better, keep making this very grating mistake. Back to the roof topic, I did some studying of prototype drawings and I think the curvature of the roof (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: F unit Roof Shot: Flatter curve than you'd think

(...) I think so too, it looks closer to a PA1 or something to that affect... I think those new curved bricks, (1x6, 2 studs) would be great if it wern't for the 2 studs, & 1x6 length... I'd love the curve for an S-2... Josh (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)