 Trains / 15531
    Re: F unit Roof Shot: Flatter curve than you'd think —Ross Crawford
   (...) I seem to recall reading that the Super Chief was occasionally pulled with F45s, so the F7s can't really be considered part of the train - just it's usual motive power. I get the impression Sante Fe tended to consider "Super Chief" to relate (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: F unit Roof Shot: Flatter curve than you'd think —Josh Baakko
   (...) GRRR, FP45 with emphasis on the P! You need the P for it to pull that passenger train;-). Josh , so the F7s can't really be considered part of the train - just it's usual (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)