 Trains / 1551
Re: Thalys and Hondekop Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 17:48:45 GMT

The is just a funny name. Can you imagine the unvailing ceremony?

As the vail drop to the floor..."And now we introduce our new engine,"
drum roll," the Dog Face!"

Chris

Tony Priestman wrote:

In article <377BB2B3.6439A1CD@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu>, Christopher Masi
<cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> writes

Eric Brok wrote:

I added stepwise instructions of the Dutch Hondekop (dog face)

snip

Is dog face what Hondekop means?

Chris

Well, I know that kop means head, and honde probably = hound
--
Tony Priestman