 Trains / 15505
15504  |  15506
Subject:
My Santa Fe Super Chief 'B' Engine Complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 21:28:27 GMT

There are several pictures of my 'B' engine at the link above, along with my
'A' engine. (notice the Road number? ;-) Also, for your *enjoyment* is a
beginning of a 4-1 Sleeper-Lounge-Observation Car. (Last pic located here:
http://www.midwestnpioneer.org/timetable/fallenflags/superchief.html )

I didn't have enough to finish the roof nor are there any furnishings
inside, and the trucks are not done yet. (It also can't go around tight
curves... Proof of concept really)

The 'B' engine took 3 10020's to complete as I wanted it. It also has a
boiler inside. (I made a complete guess as to what it would look like)

I received my SC's on Thursday and had the 'B' done by Thursday night in
time for our VLC Meeting. (The theme was "Bring something NEW that no one
has seen before. (MOC)) ;-)

Dean