 Trains / 15484
    Re: Two questions about My Own Train engine —Dean Husby
    "Brian kendig" <brian@enchanter.net> wrote in message news:GsAvE1.6qK@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) anywhere (...) You buy the light brick on it's own. It comes with instructions for mounting the light at the front. The part number is: 3748 Light (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Two questions about My Own Train engine —Brian Kendig
   (...) Thanks for the info! I have the older train lighting set, the one which comes with the light brick and the pieces to give a pair of yellow headlights to an engine. I have the silver reflector and a wire from other sets. I don't see how to add (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)