 Trains / 15480
  SF Registry hits 400!

Just noticed this morning that the registry hit the 400 mark today, pretty cool. (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  SF Registry hits 800 (was Re: SF Registry hits 400!)

We're getting closer to the 1000 mark, the registry passes 800. (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: SF Registry hits 1000

Today the SF Registry hit 1000, cool I never though it would make it this high. (URL) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: SF Registry hits 1000

James, Have you ever considered adding another field to the db, "Wanted #s"? That way, people could easily find others to trade with. There are 4-5 #s I want, but unfortunately none are listed yet. It would be nice if I could list my Wants there, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SF Registry hits 1000

Interesting idea (and of course more work for me :) but I'm thinking that if the owner of the train number you want hasn't register it, then they're probally not going to be viewing the Registry page at all, so they wouldn't see your "want list" (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SF Registry hits 1000

(...) In an unscientific way, this registry may show that AFOLs in and around LUGNET are at least 10% of TLC's market, or at least for the trains theme. As Artie Johnson used to say..... (date yourself by knowing the answer:-) -John (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SF Registry hits 1000

(...) Well, perhaps. But note that the set hasn't been available at Christmas yet. Also, the 10,000 went pretty fast, so kids saving their pennies for them, or having them on their birthday list probably didn't get a numbered one. But we probably do (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SF Registry hits 1000

(...) "In an unscientific way" one could say that the 18 sets of the 10,000 that are registered by MN members of the GMLTC makes us .018% of LEGO Direct's Train market. I don't know the roll calls of all the other train clubs but I'm sure someone (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)