 Trains / 16600
Re: SF Registry hits 1000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 14:56:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:

Today the SF Registry hit 1000, cool I never though it would make it this high.

http://www.ngltc.org/sfregistry.htm

jt

In an unscientific way, this registry may show that AFOLs in and around LUGNET
are at least 10% of TLC's market, or at least for the trains theme.

As Artie Johnson used to say.....

(date yourself by knowing the answer:-)

-John