 Trains / 1547
1546  |  1548
Subject:
BOB train MPEG movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 18:42:04 GMT

I've been having some more fun with the digital camera (that I borrowed).

My BOB passenger train has a movie clip, too.  But, this time I used a higher
image resolution, so this 5 second clip is about 473k.  It just shows BOB
running through an "S" curve then onto a straight section past the camera at
ground level.

In case you want to see it, go to:

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/bob.html

It's not much, but it sure has been fun to learn how to use a digital camera
and all the features it has.  Very cool.

later,
James Mathis