 Trains / 15459
Re: Porthole alternative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:58:37 GMT

Come on Lar,
I think we can all see the difference between posting a message saying XX
parts now in my brinklink store, and a link to an image that shows a
valuable building technique which also states in the image (and not in the
original posting) that the parts are available at his bricklink store.

It's just like making a posting about something, which as part of my
signature block has a link to my Lego website, which in turn has a link to
my bricklink store.

I appreciate that no-one wants the type of messages that appear in
.brickshops or .auctions flooding .trains, but I think Brams posting had
valuable tips for all of us interested in a better model 10020.

Just my 2c worth.
--

Richard

http://www.idynamicsinc.com
"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message
Larry Pieniazek writes:
In my view your follow up post to the original advertisment
you snuck in to .trains should have went to
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade only. I suspect that view is
held by others as well.

I knew you were gonna yell at me...but I figured the original post was
in trains, can't hurt to port one extra message there to keep everything
in the same place.  Instead we now have three off-topic messages...
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org