 Trains / 15419
RE: Porthole alternative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 06:08:16 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
In my view your follow up post to the original advertisment
you snuck in to .trains should have went to
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade only. I suspect that view is
held by others as well.

I knew you were gonna yell at me...but I figured the original post was
in trains, can't hurt to port one extra message there to keep everything
in the same place.  Instead we now have three off-topic messages...
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org