 Trains / 15425
  Re: Santa Fe distribution pattern

(...) Good sleuthing! I would say that taking batches of a few hundred and directing them one way, then the other, is a fair bit of jumbling. But not as much jumbling as putting all 10000 on a waxed floor and swirling them around before repacking, I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe distribution pattern

(...) I had to look that one up, Larry. (...) Yea, it's funny to try and imagine Brad and his small team doing that. (...) I suspect they preformed a small ballet with a few forklifttrucks, and there where 100 sets on each pallet. With friendly (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)