 Trains / 15421
    Re: Santa Fe distribution pattern —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) Well, the grouping that occured up until now is very obvious. It seems unlikely to me that this would have happenend when the sets where "all jumbled up together". It seems also highly unlikely that a "jumbled up" pattern is going to emerge (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Santa Fe distribution pattern —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Good sleuthing! I would say that taking batches of a few hundred and directing them one way, then the other, is a fair bit of jumbling. But not as much jumbling as putting all 10000 on a waxed floor and swirling them around before repacking, I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Santa Fe distribution pattern —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) I had to look that one up, Larry. (...) Yea, it's funny to try and imagine Brad and his small team doing that. (...) I suspect they preformed a small ballet with a few forklifttrucks, and there where 100 sets on each pallet. With friendly (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)