 Trains / 1541
  Re: Thalys and Hondekop Pics

In article <377BB2B3.6439A1CD@c...lane.edu>, Christopher Masi <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> writes (...) Well, I know that kop means head, and honde probably = hound (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thalys and Hondekop Pics

The is just a funny name. Can you imagine the unvailing ceremony? As the vail drop to the floor..."And now we introduce our new engine," drum roll," the Dog Face!" Chris (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)