 Trains / 15398
15397  |  15399
Subject:
Any VIA Rail MOCS? Any VIA loco/car photos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:44:20 GMT

Hi all,
  Has anyone done any VIA rail trains in LEGO?  Perhaps converted a metroliner
or something?

Also, can someone direct me to a sit ethat might have good photos of actual VIA
cars?

Finally, can someone direct me to a good photo site for train vehicles (I
have seen some interesting ones that i might like to build for a layout, but
never had my camera at the time.).

Thanks,

john