 Trains / 15354
    Unlimitted Santa Fe in about 2 weeks —Paul Janssen
   Just got of the phone with someone from Lego. I had placed my order for 5 10020's, but they reduced it to three (they emial me to inform me of this, I placed the order online). This is now the max. units one can buy. According to the salesperson (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)