 Trains / 15354
15353  |  15355
Subject:
Unlimitted Santa Fe in about 2 weeks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 20:58:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Just got of the phone with someone from Lego. I had placed my order for 5
10020's, but they reduced it to three (they emial me to inform me of this, I
placed the order online). This is now the max. units one can buy. According to
the salesperson they are almost all gone, and Lego wants to give as many people
as possible a limitted version. She told me the unlimitted version could be
available as soon as a week from now (she said 2 weeks, then talked to
supervisor and advised me to call back next week). When I told her that I did
not wish to pay for S&H again when ordering my other 2 units, she made a note to
give me free S&H on next order.