 Trains / 1535
    My experience at Legoland USA —Carrie Whitcher
   Hi everyone, Well the trip is over for now. We're heading up to Canada next week, from Tijuana, Mexico to Prince Rupert, BC, what an opportunity to buy lego sets! I just posted some things under the LEGOLAND topics board I observed at LL Carlsbad if (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My experience at Legoland USA —Larry Pieniazek
   I'd put Miniland scale at more like G... what we do is fairly close to O, inasmuch as you can say that we work to any scale in particular. (...) I'd say that PNLTC and GMLTC layouts are no slouches, sizewise. (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My experience at Legoland USA —Carrie Whitcher
     Of course I was not implying that our scale of model trains is inferior to those made by the master builders. In fact, I believe that ours is far superior to theirs. TLG markets train sets to minifig size. I think Miniland should have been geared (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My experience at Legoland USA —James Powell
     (...) Um...its 3. its not G scale. its 3 scale. The track gauge for standard in 1/22-1/24 is gauge 3. (LGB is 1/22.5, others are anyware up to 1/26). The measured gauge is 2 1/2". Or Gauge 3. Or LBSC's favorate gauge, and the smallest passanger (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My experience at Legoland USA —John Neal
   Having just returned from LL, I can say that Lar is right-- more like G scale. I can also say that the trains were probably the biggest disappoint of the park. Whoever built them knew little or nothing about engines and it showed:-( The rolling (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)