 Trains / 15303 (-5)
  Re: Adding the SF Coaches...

(...) Okay, so where does the Black stripe go -- on the bottom or in between the other colors? I did not place my S@H order until late this past week, so I am still waiting for delivery of my 10020's. Since I had Trains on my mind, I ordered almost (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  "P" class locomotive

Hi all. Here's the second in my line of Aussie locomotives. (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: 10020 at brickswest and what the Sr. VP of lego direct said

(...) If you're willing to cut up long straights, that is. I'd prefer to get them from Lego(r). (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Adding the SF Coaches...

(...) A better idea in my view would be to build the locomotives withOUT the bases. The red and yellow stripes should be the same width. (technically there should be a black one as well...) Using those red bases messes that up. (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Numbers

Weoird, but cool. My 354 was a set from 1972, the year I was born. Not really excited about the content, but at least its "town". My other number (94) was from a set which didnt have much info attached to it. But the picture was cool. -Rob "Mike (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact