 Trains / 15293
Re: Build Notes on 10020 - Santa Fe Super Chief
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 02:14:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Craig Squier writes:

2) The hand rails are not colored red for the front and grey in the back as
the package and instructions show. Both are dark grey. Kinda dissappointed
about this, since it looks kinda fugly without the color matched parts...

have you double checked the packaging? (hope you haven't chucked it out!)
There should be an extra bag in there (not in the 10020 box) with the
correct parts (and it should be mentioned on the packing slip/invoice) If
not, phone S@H to get it sent,

hth,
Chris