 Trains / 1529
    6 wheels for 9V train motor —Michel Magnan
   Hi, While converting my 7755 (heavy diesel shunter) to 9V I was disappointed by the loss of the two matching 6 wheel assemblies. Then I noticed the small holes on the sides of the 9V motor, right in the middle, at the level of the other wheels. So I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)