 Trains / 15278 (-5)
  Re: Super Chiefs arrived today (lowest number yet)

Congratulations! But...I just received mine and I have A0354 (pretty close to my Lugnet membership number 377; maybe somenody will swap with me) and A0094. I believe this is the current low number, but I haven't checked the registry yet. Play well, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Super Chiefs arrived today (lowest number yet)

Two Super Chief engines arrived for me today. One of them my mom ordered for me and had it shipped as an early birthday present. A7381 & A0168 A0168 was the one my mom ordered. Thanks Mom! -c (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  PNLTC pictures of GATS 2002 in Portland are up

While everyone else was having fun at BricksWest, those from the Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club who couldn't make it put up a display at the Great American Train Show in Portland, Oregon. It was completely unlike any show PNLTC has put on before, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Metroliner question

(...) Assuming you mean Toronto, they don't any more, and haven't for 6(?) or more years. I can remember seeing the Edmonton busses arriving at Hillcrest yard, just before they got stupid and deenergized the system (yes, I do know that it was hard (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Metroliner question

(...) in part true. Mostly because of transformers rasing voltage/reducing amps for same HP/wattage. (that's why long distance power cables are at 500 KV or even 750 KV, because it allows low amp power supply of massive amounts of power-the amps (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact