 Trains / 15256
Re: So much for "Backordered until March 29"...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 01:26:17 GMT

"Alan Demlow" <demlow@lightlink.com> wrote in message
I got home today and there was a UPS note on my door.  They had tried to
deliver a package from LDMI (Lego Direct Marketing, Inc.) and I wasn't
home.  That could be nothing other than the 3 Super Chiefs I ordered
Monday morning from the website, at which time the site said "backordered
until March 29".  What a happy surprise--I'm just bummed I won't have them
over the weekend!

Alan

Mine arrived today so they have made it as far as North Carolina.  Mine were
never reported as back ordered though.  I have only opened one of the three
so far, #A1636.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders