 Trains / 15186
15185  |  15187
Subject:
Metroliner question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:13:23 GMT

Since I'm train illiterate, I have a question about the Metroliner.  What is
the purpose of this piece (http://peeron.com/inv/parts/2881) the cantenary?
And I've been browsing amtrak.com to find some pictures of the real
Metroliner, but the best I've found thus far is this:
http://www.amtrak.com/trains/metroliner.html
I'm sure there are better pictures around, can a real train head help a
rookie out?  :)

~Adam