 Trains / 15043 (-5)
  grey trucks on superchief

In this picture here: (URL) the grey motor sidings (what are these things called anyway?) Do they come with the set as well - even though it doesn't come with a motor? Also note the grey buffer beam - coolness! Kevin (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 stylish MOC

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:GrnEDr.Hvt@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Confirmed - see this picture that someone snapped at BricksWest: (URL) Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  I saw the 10020 live!

To All Poor Trains Souls Not At BricksWest, If you could not be at BricksWest this Saturday evening, well, Brad Justus gave us a very good talk and pulled out the 10020, BUILT!!! Lots of us there were able to go through it, the box, parts, etc., and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

(...) You're thinking too hard. The top of the picture is just the removeable top, and the bottom of the picture shows the interior. As for the appearances that the two locomotives are different sizes, I counted studs, and estimate that both (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

Since, I don’t have a copy of the new catalog yet, I have been staring at the scanned images. On the top right hand side of the picture, is another picture of the inside of the engine. Looking at the caption below it says "Open the roof to see (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact