 Trains / 15007
Re: Thanks, and a question (Used to be: How did James Mathis make his tilting trains?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 16:33:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Henry Kruer writes:
In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:

To be more clear: is there anybody out there that might display some of my
pictures on their Brickshelf account or their website?  Right now, I only
have my tilting APT cab,and I only have a Lego mindstorms cam, but more cars
will come and my friend has a digital camera, so if my order of bulk bricks
a. gets ordered b.gets here on/before friday, I should have a 2 to 4 car
long tilting APT crystal clear.  SO DOES ANYBODY WANT TO DISPLAY ANY OF MY
PICTURES?

John Henry Kruer (sorry to be annoying)

I guess I could be nice, & display them on one of my 2 sites...

e-mail me to discuss it
Josh

Never mind.  Kevin Loch said I could use my dad's information to use
Brickshelf...  Also, the APT is going to have to wait... I'm ordering more
windows and doors.  HOWEVER yesterday I've just finished my ETR 480v.1 on
MLCAD.  I'm waiting for my dad to wake up so that he can register to
Brickshelf, and then let me add pictures.  Thanks alot, though.

John Henry Kruer

Your welcome,
Josh