 Trains / 14987
Re: I'm horrified yet intrigued
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 03:08:44 GMT

Am I the only one to think that airplane nose looks suspiciously like a
train nose?  If it had glass, it might be the start of a sleek bullet train.
As it is... I fear that a Jack Stone train is in the works.  I can just
picture a 9v train set in the $150.00 range with 32 pieces or so (16 of
which are the circle of track).

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com