 Trains / 14947
    Re: New Intermodal Spine Car —John Neal
    (...) It is a very handsome and realistic-looking model, Jake! Now you need to build about 10 more;-) I look forward to seeing it and you at BricksWest! -John (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Intermodal Spine Car —Jake McKee
   (...) Thanks! Yep, the next step for me is to actually see if I can make another version that uses a shared wheelset like some cars have....yikes. And same here, looking forward to seeing your creations in person! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)