 Trains / 14925
  Re: Instructions for Tilting Train

(...) Ah, man. Sorry it's too complicated. Is it due to the presentation of some sub-models being out of sequence? Too many pieces? I'm looking forward to your posting of your own MOCs. Welcome to .trains. Have fun! later, James Mathis (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Instructions for Tilting Train

(...) No, no, no. I just don't understand how the actual mechinsim itself works. I havn't made it yet, but immediatly after I finish this post I will try making it. Best Regards, John Henry Kruer (Take note: John Henry is my first name) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)