 Trains / 14913 (-5)
  New Shorter Metrorail

The Wamalug show last weekend saw the debut of the new shortened metrorail car. I deleted one of the mid sections to make the car more managable. The new version is just uner 40 studs in length: (URL) the original, full length version: (URL) nice (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Nights at BricksWest

(...) I'm starting to think about what to actually bring. I plan on bringing some 12v stuff, but I'm wondering if anyone will have 12v transformers so I can avoid bringing them. Assuming I am the only one bringing 12v stuff, I would like to bring at (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Surprise, new train set

I've never heard of the MSLTC, where exactly are you located? I don't see a pointer on the LUGMAP for your club. jt (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Surprise, new train set

We have been running a "Super Chief" on our layout for the last couple of years, MSLTC.org look under Photos (should be able to get updates on the site later this week) Hopefully this one will have the bullet kind of nose from the passenger (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Train Nights at BricksWest

Hi All, At both train nights there will be several large loops of tracks w/controllers. We can reconfigure it for "S" test runs, etc... I'll be bringing the MOCs from the sessions including many from other PNLTCer's Kim Toll, Ben Fleskes, Dan (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickswest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact