 Trains / 14883 (-5)
  Re: Surprise, new train set

(...) Which was, to my mind, one of the funniest things at Brickfest-- Henry getting the Green Dragon. Like he's never built any sculptures himself. That were green. And reptilian.[1] ;) best LFB [1] Yes, I know that dinosaurs (archosauromorpha) (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.people)

  Re: Surprise, new train set

(...) think I've said before). My only critique is that the nose is perhaps one stud too long, it's more E like than F like... F's start rounding down just about right in front of the cab front windows. Combine the nose, grid, and porthole (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thanks, and a question (Used to be: How did James Mathis make his tilting trains?)

(...) Thanks! It was a fun experience. It also allowed me to be on Lugnet. But now I have a problem. I don't have anywere to show my pictures! I don't have enough money (and don't want to pay) to be a member of Lugnet, adequate.com won't accept my (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Surprise, new train set

(...) There is a big difference between unveiling the reissuse of the Metroliner and the introduction of a totally NEW set. No one has seen the Santa Fe Super Chief (Item #: 10020). People are already salivating to know what features are emphasized (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Surprise, new train set

Wouldn't that be an 8wide train then? jt (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact