 Trains / 14871
  Re: Rollingbricks has new MOCs and building instructions

Excellent MOCs, Dirk! You have some really creative SNOT techniques there-- very nice! I really enjoyed surfing through your site, seeing all of your creations. -John (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Rollingbricks has new MOCs and building instructions

Hi! Since my last post here I made several additions to my 8 stud-wide Lego® train page: (URL) is new: BR 101 electric engine with photo gallery Green passenger car "Einheits-Eilzugwagen E30" from "Deutsche Reichsbahn" with building instructions. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)