 Trains / 14871
14870  |  14872
Subject:
Rollingbricks has new MOCs and building instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 20:00:49 GMT

Hi!

Since my last post here I made several additions to my 8 stud-wide Lego®
train page:

http://rollingbricks.tripod.com/intro.html

What is new:

BR 101 electric engine with photo gallery

Green passenger car "Einheits-Eilzugwagen E30" from "Deutsche Reichsbahn"
with building instructions.

Some pictures of my new banana freight car.

A small village train station which I made for our Muelheim meeting in
April.

And I would like to thank all of you for the visits to my homepage. I'm very
astonished about the fact that nearly 1000 visitors had viewed my site in
the last 2 1/2 months. It's really unbelievable how many train heads are out
there!

I can't wait for details on the Santa Fe train from LEGO®. Useless to say
that I will buy one!

Let the bricks roll
Dirk