 Trains / 14828 (-5)
  Station to Station: Interesting train book

Hey folks, For those of you into trains, Phaidon Press has an excellent book called "Station to Station" by Steven Parissien (1997, softcover reprint is 2001). It's basically an architectural history of train stations, from the 1800's all the way (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Call for steam engines

Steve, you're welcome to use my Atlantic as well. It's one of the first (if not the first) steam engines to be used in actual daily railroad operations. Some 20 were built in the 1830s, and many ran until the 1890s(!). As you may remember, the other (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: F40PH and a material handling car (MOC's)

Yeah I was wondering that too...what is it? It makes a great cooling fan whatever it is. jt (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: F40PH and a material handling car (MOC's)

(...) Might those be the bottom half of a 4 x 4 turntable ? Ray (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: F40PH and a material handling car (MOC's)

Hello Bob, I really like your F40PH! What part(s) did you use to create the cooling fans on top? Robert Powell (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact