 Trains / 14823 (-5)
  F40PH and a material handling car (MOC's)

Here's an F40PH type engine I built to go with the Metroliner: (URL) here's a material handling car (MHC) to put behind the engine: (URL) boring looking, but the real car is kind of boring! Amtrak sure is hurting for money (what is it up to, a $1 (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GFLTC & NGLTC Jacksonville GATS pictures

Great pictures. Can someone explain how to do the SNOT windows as seen here - (URL) J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:Gr1H8n.q9@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Call for steam engines

(...) Hi Steve, I know I mentioned these in a private e-mail, but I figured it was worth offerring again: BR18: (2 URLs) I'll get a chance to take some new pics of the BR52 in the not-so-distant future. I redid the piston mechanism, and it works (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Call for steam engines

(...) Dear Steve, I have translated and forwarded your request to www.1000steine.de. I hope under this link, there will appear now lots of train models + links as you have asked for. (URL) ignore the German text and look to the "answers" below each (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  GFLTC & NGLTC Jacksonville GATS pictures

Something went wrong with the orginal folder, so I had to make a new one. All the pictures: (URL) also added many more pictures from the show this weekend. Some of the highlights are: Robin's tower and airport: (URL) strip mall (URL) engines all (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact