 Trains / 14808 (-5)
  Re: GMLTC Show Pictures -- Day One

(...) Nice, but that should be: (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  GMLTC Show Pictures -- Day One

I keep replying to myself... bad form. Anyway. Here are the pictures I (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Another dwatted DATted point motor

Okay, here's my point motor design, in DAT form: (URL) powerful enough to operate a normal (unmodified) point, but it's also overrun protected thanks to the double belt drive. Personally, I like to link two of these together to operate a passing (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Call for steam engines

(...) (URL) only non-obvious detail is the coupling between the loco & the extensions - uses an axle mounted vertically on the centre wheelsets, with a 3x2 plate with hole fitting over the top. The rest of the loco is mostly My Own Train. ROSCO (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Call for steam engines

Steve Barile wrote in message ... (...) This is old, but if it's any use to you Steve, feel free... (URL) Hospital 2396 piece kit! (URL) Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact