 Trains / 14790
Re: GMLTC Announces Show Date for Feb 2,3 in St. Paul, MN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 05:59:05 GMT

I have posted the setup pictures from tonight to our website.

http://www.gmltc.org/gmltc_setup_2002-01-31/

Thanks

-john3

Also if you are interested, my model builder pictures were finally taken off
my old ISP's site.  You can now find them here:
http://www.onemadogre.com/em/Modelpic.htm

In lugnet.trains, John Kelly III writes:
Greetings:

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC) is pleased to announce a show
event in conjunction with the Jackson Street Roundhouse in St. Paul,
Minnesota on February 2 and 3.

details here on our website : http://www.gmltc.org/roundhouseshow.htm

Thanks

-john kelly