 Trains / 14786
    Re: New Waggon in 7-wide / plus combine harvester —James Mathis
   (...) Ben, These new 7-wides are really nice. Love that tanker car; especially the way it is attached at the base and folds up to the top of the tank. Ellegant and thin. Thanks for the reminder to look at the contest site. Wow! Nice pieces of work (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Waggon in 7-wide / plus combine harvester /3rd 7-w waggon finished —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) And now there is the 3rd new 7-wide waggon in 3 days... But no big deal this time: more or less just a copy of the first waggon, but with different freight and in colour brown. I love these flap pieces: I have similar waggons (but 6-w) in (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)