 Trains / 14782
  Re: Two Easy Questions about Rolling Stock

(...) That is in fact NO simple question. I guess you do not mean 4-wheeled Eurotrash waggons? That is easier to answer: without "steering" you can have a maximum distance of 8 studs between the wheel blocks (with a derailment now and then + higher (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Two Easy Questions about Rolling Stock

(...) So, erm, Ben... what is the colour of your car? Can I guess? I think you are a green metalic car kind of guy... ;-) Jeroen (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Two Easy Questions about Rolling Stock

(...) 8 Studs between wheel blocks. This is the answer I was looking for. I am well stocked with Bogie plates, but I have seen many good-looking (cute) short waggons of about 16 studs in total length. I thought I might try building some short wagons (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)