 Trains / 14773 (-10)
  Re: Remote Turnouts and Decouplers

(...) You need to have two power wires. The first wire connects to the motor in the switch house and to the polarity switch, either end of the switch is ok. The second wire connects to the power source and to the other end of the switch. Turn your (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Brickmania goes to Brickswest!

Hello everyone! This is an announcement to anyone concerned that I am travelling out to Brickswest next month to take part in activities there. Here is the official description of the workshop I am hosting: "Daniel Siskind, owner of Brickmania (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.trains) !

  New Waggon in 7-wide / plus combine harvester

Hi all, I just wanted to announce a small new MOC of mine. For my recently built BR50 steam engine I have now finished the first freight waggon in fitting size. It's a 7-wide flat car in dark grey with a combine harvester oldtimer as load. You may (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Remote Turnouts and Decouplers

Steve & All, (...) All right, thanks for the hard work! Now, let me see if I get this: 1) Modify the switch as stated above. 2) Build the switchhouse as stated above. Where does that polarity switch come into play? I have little experience with (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vintage train part identification

(...) should've mentioned this too... in Parts Ref. (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Vintage train part identification

(...) Ben B. and Larry P. are both timely and correct. Sybrand Bonsma has an Unofficial Fabuland Homepage. (URL) is the absolute best place to go to research anything having to do with Fabuland or suspected of being Fabuland. You will find a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.fabuland)

  12V Lego trains in South wales, UK

Hi, I just recieved my new battery tender from Lego, I never had the 7722 set, but liked it, so I built the loco. It was powered by a normal battery box on a wagon underframe, I now have the proper thing! My signal and trip posts I ordered a few (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Looking for 4531 track layout suggestions scan...anyone?

Does anyone have a scan of the track layout suggestions sheet that comes with the 4531(Switching Rails), I believe it shows 6 different layout ideas. I'm trying to help someone with a problem and they're refering to this sheet, but I don't have a (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vintage train part identification

Ah phooey, I was trying to do 2 things at once, it was a Fabuland piece like Ben said. I just got post happy. I'll take a look over on the set database to try to date and reference the other train/Fabuland parts I don't know in this lot. This gives (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vintage train part identification

(...) See Ben's reply, I think he nailed it... he's identifying it as a Fabuland truck body. Your description fits that part. (I have (well, Taya has) some in other colors, (but not yellow) thanks to my good friend Mike Collins in Ipswich, UK who (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact