 Trains / 14743 (-5)
  Re: image sizes on Brickshelf

(...) I believe it's part of IE6 and XP. Haven't tested it myself, of course :) Dan (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: image sizes on Brickshelf

(...) What version of IE does this? If you click on an image while in a file view, it will load just the image (not in a web page). In every browser I have ever seen this causes the image to be shown actual size (with scroll bars if necessary). KL (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: image sizes on Brickshelf

(...) Good point. I've uploaded some whoppers in the past too, usually when I'm rushed. But I'd tend to say no more than screen size (1024x768 or maybe even 800x600 or even 640x480) unless you really WANT people to have to pan and scan to capture (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  image sizes on Brickshelf

After looking at Ben's pictures I had a question for everyone. I find it difficult to take in the entire picture when I have to scroll. I was wondering if anyone else had any feelings about what the optimal size pic is to post (on say, Brickshelf). (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train 3 pics uploaded on brickshelf

Thanks for the pics! Are there any more pics of the sculpted areas of the layout. Can you give a description of the infrastructure you use to achieve the different levels. Also, I would like to see better pics of that bi-level blue and gray commuter (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact