 Trains / 1472
  Re: Help identifying Trains

Larry, Wow, that was a informed response! :) I was just wondering about the companies and so forth. I am just getting into trains, and I guess I wanted to know some background on them. Do they have a website or anything? Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Help identifying Trains

Oh, you wanted to know about the COMPANIES! Why didn't you say so?!? The subject is identifying trains... so that's what I did. Who cares about the companies. :-) OK. Fine. CN is Canadian National. This is one of two canadian transcontinental lines, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Help identifying Trains

Larry, Oh no, I appreciate all the information you have on these trains. I just never investigated them until recently, just to get a better idea of everything. Knowing that there are some very knowledgeable people on Lugnet and the like, I know (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)