 Trains / 14708
  Re: German DB236 Diesel Switcher Locomotive

(...) it. Yes- the 12v one looks a bit better, but the 9v one is great too. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: German DB236 Diesel Switcher Locomotive

(...) Departure...well, perhaps out of some necessity as I've run out of most of the parts that make for passenger trains. Also, just what "popped out" as I flipped through the train catalog looking for inspiration and something to use up some of my (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)