 Trains / 14708 (-5)
  Re: German DB236 Diesel Switcher Locomotive

(...) it. Yes- the 12v one looks a bit better, but the 9v one is great too. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Woodhall Express

(...) Hello Tony, The striping is very effective, it makes the train realy attractive. Another potential set for the "My Own Creation" series. Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rail Racers track operation details

(...) Just checked out railracers.com and none of the images (on the setup page) display. ROSCO FUT: lugnet.publish (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  New MOC: Woodhall Express

This debuted at PNLTC's display at Legoland California last summer, but I never got around to doing a photo shoot until now. Without further ado, I bring you the Woodhall Express: (URL) of some of the technical details will be available soon. -- (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Rail Racers track operation details

I have finally documented how the current Rail Racers race track is controlled and configured. I hope to had more detailed information on each individual component soon, as well as the source code for the RCXs (developed in NCQ). The basic overview (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact