 Trains / 14705
New MOC: Woodhall Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:04:54 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This debuted at PNLTC's display at Legoland California last summer, but I
never got around to doing a photo shoot until now.

Without further ado, I bring you the Woodhall Express:
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytrain/woodhall

Pictures of some of the technical details will be available soon.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com