 Trains / 14705
  New MOC: Woodhall Express

This debuted at PNLTC's display at Legoland California last summer, but I never got around to doing a photo shoot until now. Without further ado, I bring you the Woodhall Express: (URL) of some of the technical details will be available soon. -- (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: New MOC: Woodhall Express

(...) Hello Tony, The striping is very effective, it makes the train realy attractive. Another potential set for the "My Own Creation" series. Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Woodhall Express

(...) Hurry up with the deatils! I wanna know what the batter box is for! Josh (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Woodhall Express

(...) Battery, not batter, I gotta learn to edit! Josh (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Woodhall Express

(...) For baking cakes, silly! (...) Nothing earthshaking- I used a battery box to power the headlights so that I'd have constant power. And because of how tall the train is, the weight of the batteries placed really low in the chassis also helps (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)