 Trains / 14691
Re: Truck Trailer hauler: Road to Rails, Keeping it Simple
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 02:45:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
I'm still Inline for building a few different designs, but since my switch
to 8-wide I've been busy with Loco's, the freight will come soon!  Its
interesting how you have them mounted, it works!

Actually, I've been "playing" with it tonight, and I've found some problems
with it.   In "push" mode the wheels pop off the track.  Also, the yellow
Technic piece has too much sag in it at the joint next to the end of the
trailer; part of the problem that causes the wheels to pop off the track.
Back to the drawing board with this one, I think....

Definitely would like to see some other design solutions for this type of
train car.

later,
James Mathis

I'll have to build a North
American container car (again, my 2nd version)...

Josh